Whether you’re eating cake with a friend, working on a project with your colleague, walking through a museum with your mom or buying groceries on your own. Wherever you are, be all there. When you focus on what you’re doing, you’ll consequently be more aware of your senses and surroundings. This will not only help you to focus, but als create a more mindful mindset. Enjoy these moments!
5 tips for being in the present moment:
- Put away your phone when you’re spending time with others
- Look someone in the eyes, put down whatever you’re doing, and really listen to what they’re saying
- Put some time aside and spend it offline and engage with those around you
- Whilst being out and about, make an effort to look around you and take in your surroundings
- Remember to take breaks, stop whatever you’re doing and take a deep breath